These meetings are for meat industry HR, WHS and Training Managers, Industry Trainers, RTO representatives, Apprentice Support Network personnel and State Training Authority Representatives.
Join us to:
• provide input into current workforce projects
• hear about completed workforce projects
• discuss your current workforce challenges and issues
• catch up on current industry issues and research activities
• gain an understanding of how your company can access industry funded training and funding for workforce projects
• identify collaborative activities which can be undertaken
• join in communication with state departments
• gain information about current developments in the vocational education and training system
• suggest workshops and topics of discussion for future meetings.
If you would like to attend any one of the Meat Industry Training network meetings below you can RSVP below.
When MINTRAC has received your RSVP you will then receive a confirmation of registration. If you do not receive confirmation within 7 days please contact MINTRAC on 02 9819 6699 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Minutes from these workshops will be emailed to attendees and apologies. Presentations will be available under MINTRAC Networks.
|Tamworth, NSW||23 May 2018||FREE||PDF not yet available|
|Adelaide, SA||9 May 2018||FREE||PDF not yet available|
|Wagga Wagga, NSW||2 May 2018||FREE||PDF not yet available|
|Perth, WA||14 March 2018||FREE||PDF not yet available|
|Brisbane, QLD||7 March 2018||FREE||PDF not yet available|
|Melbourne, VIC||28 February 2018||FREE||PDF not yet available|